Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap quinny

Options
  • 02-04-2014 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭

where is the cheapest place to pick up a quinny buzz
    general price is 499
    carry cot then is another 200
    :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

http://www.pramworld.co.uk/quinny-buzz-3-cabriofix-pack-red-revolution#.UzwWQ6hdVQA

620 inc delivery here, i dont think i will beat this price

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭macy10

I got a next to new one second hand on adverts.ie, car seat and base incl. for €360. Perfect. Love it.

I thought it's too risky to get a used car seat ???

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭macy10

Why? I got 2 used cars seat off adverts and they're perfectly fine. Hope to sell them on when I'm finished. They work perfectly and the stage 1 seat is used for such a short time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I thought it's too risky to get a used car seat ???

It's not recommended because you never know if a car seat has been damaged by previous owners. Even apparently dropping a car seat can damage it, never mind crashes etc, so everywhere I've read it recommends getting a car seat new so you can be sure it's in ok nick.

• Advertisement

macy10 wrote: »
    Why? I got 2 used cars seat off adverts and they're perfectly fine. Hope to sell them on when I'm finished. They work perfectly and the stage 1 seat is used for such a short time.

You don't know if the car seats have been involved in a crash

sillysocks wrote: »
    It's not recommended because you never know if a car seat has been damaged by previous owners. Even apparently dropping a car seat can damage it, never mind crashes etc, so everywhere I've read it recommends getting a car seat new so you can be sure it's in ok nick.

That was my point
    I will not be taking the risk of getting a damaged car seat

Advertisement