Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying ashtrays in Cork?

Options
  • 02-04-2014 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Any good place I can buy novelty ashtrays like a man united one etc in Cork City?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

theglobe wrote: »
    Any good place I can buy novelty ashtrays like a man united one etc in Cork City?
    Theres a lot of man utd gear in the joke shops these days. Try the 2nd hand shops too. Most of the die hard fans are selling all their club memorabilia!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Mad I think do them, and Heatons have novelty ones too

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

God be with the days you could rob them from pubs.
    First time I moved out we went on a raiding mission to Gorbys.

Clinked and clanked out the door so we did.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I remember when the smoking ban came in I went to my local and they gave me a rucksack full of ashtrays. I think they're all broken now.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

There's 4 or 5 shops on north main street that sell a lot of ashtrays with football crests/cannabis leaves/bob marley on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

Give up the fags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Dbu

.red. wrote: »
    Theres a lot of man utd gear in the joke shops these days.

There sure is:D

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe

dharn wrote: »
    Give up the fags

You just saved a life and I'm forever grateful. Thanks babe;) Must be a treat to get a reply for the first time in 2000 posts too, bless you my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

theglobe wrote: »
    You just saved a life and I'm forever grateful. Thanks babe;) Must be a treat to get a reply for the first time in 2000 posts too, bless you my friend.

:D:D

Advertisement