Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disposable nappies and poo

Options
  • 02-04-2014 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Was on the pampers Website and it actually says that solid waste is supposed to be flushed down the toilet...

Really? Does anybody do that as I never knew...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Its biodegradeable. Throw it in the bin...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Wooha wrote: »
    Was on the pampers Website and it actually says that solid waste is supposed to be flushed down the toilet...

News to me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Hahahahahahaha

(no)

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lollsangel

Wooha wrote: »

Knew that 4 years ago but hey I would have used Terry towels if I wanted to scrap poop off diapers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ha... good one Pampers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Xdancer

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the convenience of disposable nappies????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

LOL it's bad enough paying the price for pampers without having to clean the poo out yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Wooha

I've googled it a bit and there is some info about contamination of the water supply in the US... I emailed Pampers just to see what they would say - three emails later and my question has been "escalated" ???

ah well, into the bin it is :-)

Advertisement