Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celbridge: Saorview aerial installer recommendation?

Options
  • 02-04-2014 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone to install Saorview properly in Celbridge, for a not extortionate price?

We have the box, and we've an indoor aerial, but the reception is pants/patchy/non-existent.

While it doesn't bother us really, we hardly ever watch tv on the actual tv, we've family coming to stay soon who'll not be so internet savvy and who'd much rather be able to flick through tv in the "normal" way.

I know there's links to official Saorview installers through their website - I was more hoping for a personal recommendation from someone with previous experience of the installer...

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

You could always try the people associated with TV for many years in Celbridge
    http://ireland.yellowpg.com/listings/ie34879-dunnes-celbridge-co-ltd

• Registered Users Posts: 68,869 ✭✭✭✭L1011

As above, Dunnes are still operating even though the shop is long closed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

Thanks for that, I got a recommendation by pm of DG Satellite Ltd / notvbills.ie who are Leixlip based. Called them and was sorted the same day. Great service...

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

How much did they charge? thinking of getting one installed myself

Well I had the box already, so it cost 99euro for the aerial and installation...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Kayakswimkayak

Two years later another question if you don't mind. How much did your box cost and would that crowd you used have provided it for you if you didn't have one? Just wondering as I'm going to ring them in the next few days. Thanks in advance if you see this message��

Two years later another question if you don't mind. How much did your box cost and would that crowd you used have provided it for you if you didn't have one? Just wondering as I'm going to ring them in the next few days. Thanks in advance if you see this message��

Sorry I dont remember now! Worth a call to find out though...

Advertisement