Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic in Ashbourne

Options
  • 02-04-2014 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone if the elderly woman in Ashbourne is still doing fortune telling? I think her name is Bunny or Mrs. O Brien ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

yes she is... bonny ... think its the 2nd house after the garage on the ashbourne road..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

jane22 wrote: »
    Does anyone if the elderly woman in Ashbourne is still doing fortune telling? I think her name is Bunny or Mrs. O Brien ?

Oh God no, stay away from her. I went to see her (yeah, her name's Bunny O'Brien, BTW) on a complete whim a couple of years ago, after reading glowing report after glowing report about her on this forum. I was curious to witness this for myself, so I ventured out to her little house on the Ashbourne road, near a petrol station. :rolleyes:

Within a few minutes of her beginning the reading, I realised she was just cold reading me/reading my body language/whatever. Obviously, taking into account that she was just a small, old lady, I didn't want to be rude to her and cause any upset, so I saw the whole charade through to the end (about 30 mins later).

She's a nice woman but, Christ, she really didn't have a bloody clue about me or my life, and none of her then-near-future predictions for me materialised later on either (what a surprise that was! :rolleyes:). I was dumbfounded that she was the same lady that all those people on this forum had been calling "amazing", "spookily accurate", etc.!

One thing I'll give Bunny is that, at €20, her readings are a hell of a lot cheaper than those given by most other fortune tellers these days. But that's it.

Avoid.

Advertisement