Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes shopping (male)

Options
  • 02-04-2014 6:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

Heading on hols for next week wanna pick up a few bits and pieces before I head off. Just some t-shirts, shirts ,jeans, hoodies etc. Wondering where is the best place for a 28 year old male to get some threads?Been away for for a few years so would usually head to h+m or similar but wouldn't mind trying someplace different. Would like to pick up a nice denim jacket also.

Also nice pair of trainers wouldn't go amiss either! Is there a a 'Size' still in Dublin?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Still a Size on Wicklow St. I'd recommend H&M but seeing as you are sick of it...TK Maxx?

Then places like River Island, Topshop or if you want to spend a few quid Tribe and Quicksilver stores in the Green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm going to suggest Penneys... they've some lovely jeans and t shirts in for men at the moment. Picked up some Marvel and DC stuff for himself the other day and the tshirts were only a fiver each.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Did you try TK Maxx in Stephen's Green SC?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Did you try TK Maxx in Stephen's Green SC?

He said clothes shopping for men. What man likes to spend an hour looking along rails of I'll fitting crud for one item that is designer meh.

You could go shopping in the dark abracrumbum and finch...

But fur ruls... Believe it or not pennies do. actually have some cool t's , tribal Stephens green, jervis is your best bet. has berska ,diesel, next ,seen a few cool t shirts in there and if you can manage to drag yourself in forever 21 in jervis ...2 jeans 30 euro got some t shirts not expensive.

Advertisement