Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No apps @ gp now for 2 days

• 02-04-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Well having signed up for this service for a family of four @ €35 p.m i thought it was to good to be true but having called for an appointment in templeogue for my sick child today i was told that the next app was on friday at some stage. Problem being its wednesday today. When i signed up i was told opening hours were from 9am to 8pm on wed and 9am - 6pm every other day only to be told today they dont open in the mornings anymore and given no excuse............... seriously fustrating

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

Try living in Harlow UK - I've returned a few months ago after 5 years there. Lucky to get a gp appointment within a week. The norm was 2 weeks!

Their website doesn't say anything about not being available in the mornings, but it does say you are assigned a specific GP (I like that part). Possibly the GP that is assigned to you is not available in the mornings?

Have you tried their helpdesk before complaining on a public forum? That's where I would start, just in case an error has been made (errors are made sometimes) http://www.gpnow.ie/compliments-suggestions-complaints/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭nino1

just tell them its an emergency and they will have to see you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 sarahrt8

nino1 wrote: »
    just tell them its an emergency and they will have to see you

Go to A and E for an emergency

Advertisement