Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox one wont sign in.

• 02-04-2014 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Seems a simple one but I can't sign in on the one but can on the 360. Getting error code 80048051.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Seems a simple one but I can't sign in on the one but can on the 360. Getting error code 80048051.

Just looked on Google and alot of answers with results say holding the power button for 10 seconds and then turning the console back on sorted the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭fabo1thecross

Cheers but have tried that. It signed in this morning no hassle. It was the very same last nite to by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Re download your profile. Worked for me last time i got that error code.

Advertisement