Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading Dreamweaver CS6

Options
  • 02-04-2014 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Apologies if this is the wrong place but I have been trying to download dreamweaver cs6 trial version for the last few days. I let it run away for a couple of hours and it eventually downloaded.

However in downloads when I try and open it up. Program too big to fit in memory is coming up and dissappearing when I try and open it. The size is 295MB.

I have tried downloading from other areas but it installs a lot of other areas unrelated to dreamweaver and I don't want to venture too far off track

The PC is windows 7 and there are 2GB of RAM. I have uninstalled a lot of programmes to try and free up space. CPU Usage is at 4% and Physical Memory at 55%

I would hugely appreciate any help. I amn't the most PC savvy with these kind of things. At my wits end with this and need to get on to it for a course as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

How much disk space have you free?

An Install file is often a self-extracting compressed file. When you double-click on the install file, the first thing it does is to uncompress the file to a temp location, before runnung the installation.

If you don't have enough diskspace free, then you will get an error.

Advertisement