Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mick Flannery new band

Options
  • 02-04-2014 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I see Mick Flannery has a few gigs coming up with a new band. There are a few new faces in the band along with some of the old gang. I was wondering what happened to the people that are gone. Had the pleasure of meeting the band one night after a gig and have to say they are the craziest bunch of guys and gals ever. There was such madness that night. The guy on guitar looks familiar thou.
    Is this the lineup for the new album does any one know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Haven't really heard anything...I know he added a new bass/double bass player (Shane Fitzsimons I think) last year. I saw him play with Mick at DeBarra's in Clon and Whelan's last year and then with Mick and the band in the Olympia.

He sounds amazing and really brings a delicious bass-y sound to the live stuff. In fact I preferred just the bass and Mick to having the whole band play.

Will be interesting to see the new line up and how it changes the sound, if it does. Must look into the new Irish dates.

Advertisement