Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a GP near Thurles?

Options
  • 02-04-2014 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,just moved from Dublin and need to find a GP locally.I'm recently pregnant,so will need someone who does bloods etc,and hopefully flexible surgery hours. Can anyone recommend any of the practices locally,I'm finding very little info online.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

I don't think we can recommend GP's on here (in a way it could be classed as giving medical advice which is against the T&C's of the site) but here is a list of local GP's in Thurles and most if not all listed have being practicing medicine in the town for years.

Dr. Áine Martin, Clongour, Thurles | (0504) 23366

Dr. Declan Lawless, Clongour, Thurles | (0504) 23366

Dr. James Molony, Friar Street, Thurles | (0504) 24992

Dr. John Healy, The Mall, Thurles | (0504) 21296

Dr. Liam Collins, Fianna Road, Thurles | (0504) 21155

Dr. Margaret A. Lonergan, Kickham Street | (0504) 21331

Dr. Michael Daly, Kickham Street, Thurles | (0504) 21267

Dr. Paul Ryan, Kickham Street, Thurles | (0504) 21331

Dr. Joan Murphy, 2 Friar St, Thurles | (0504) 21021

Dr. Rosarie Harrington, 2 Friar St, Thurles | (0504) 21021

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭bert n ernie

Hi Chris, thanks for that, had no idea where to start, internet and websites don't seem to be that standard here! Thanks for the help will give em a call :-)

Advertisement