Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claiming Canada 2013 Tax Return - From Ireland

Options
  • 02-04-2014 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Any others return to Ireland after IEC visa and trying to claim last years Tax return from Ireland ?

I had no issues with this while in Canada, and in my second year was even set up with crc account and net file etc.

Now that I am back in Ireland, I learned I can no longer use netfile and need to do a paper filing.

I ended up using Turbotax from which I got my t1 filled in, and set it off. This is around 10 weeks ago, and I am checking my crc account and it still says not received.

1) So first of all any know the correct address to send when doing a paper filing from Ireland, I guess as a non resident ?

2) Apart from T1 do I need to send them anything else, am I supposed to tell them how I want my refund received ?

3) Anyone else waiting ?

Thanks !

Steven

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

I only got my t4 2 weeks ago and applied with taxback.com...still waiting on what exactly il be owed as I had a ton of other t forms to submit as well.

Some of the forms I filled out had diff payment types (cheque, bank acc) and what overseas address to deliver it to

Advertisement