Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Linotype / letterpress / print related announcement!

• 02-04-2014 9:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hey guys, hope I don't get in trouble for this promotional post (I think it will genuinely interest many of you though).

I am hosting a screening of Linotype: The Film.

I have invited a bunch of retired printers from The National Print Museum down to do a talk / Q&A session afterwards.

Anyone with an interest in media, graphic design, literature or technology will enjoy this event.

It's on April 23rd in The Sugar Club, full details are HERE.

Again, sorry if this post annoys anyone.

It's an unusual event, and one I've put a lot of work into to date, so I'm reaching out to designers & the likes to try make it a success.

Thanks for your time!

Louis

Comments

Advertisement