Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores Induction Day?

Options
  • 02-04-2014 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, I went for an interview last week for Dunnes Stores and I got the job, I was so excited on the phone when I was offered the job I forgot to ask what to wear? I was told to bring passport & bank details is there anything else I need to bring? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Smart casual is fine, no need for a full suit but a smart shirt/pants/jeans looks good. No need for anything else really, just have your bank details/PPSN etc with you. It's a boring day (the H+S videos, ugh) but you'll get through it without much hassle

Well done on the job :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Melissa30

Remember to bring your IBAN & BIC rather than the traditional sort code & account number.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kit098

Hey guys, I have my induction day soon and was just wondering what to expect? How long will it be? Etc

• Registered Users Posts: 19 greglouth

It is usually from 9-6pm. Bring ID,bank statement and wear casual dress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

Do wear black trousers and black shoes if they give you your uniform. In my job in Dunnes, we were put on the shopfloor after being till-trained.

• Advertisement
Advertisement