If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.1 speakers

Options
  • 02-04-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Hi guys...

I wanted to buy the tannoy sfx 5.1 speakers or another comparable set for similar outlay but on your uk website they are 201 euro. And on your adverts.ie page they are 249.00 euro.

Is there a boardsie repeat customer price??

Thanks
    brendan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

CTU_Agent wrote: »
    Hi guys...

I wanted to buy the tannoy sfx 5.1 speakers or another comparable set for similar outlay but on your uk website they are 201 euro. And on your adverts.ie page they are 249.00 euro.

Thanks
    brendan
    Hi CTU_Agent.

The UK website is the correct pricing on this speaker pack.

I will get the price on the Adverts site changed, thanks for letting us know.

Unfortunately the best price on the Tannoy SFX 5.1 pack would be £169.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/tannoy/sfx5.1/tann-sfx5.1-blk

I could offer delivery on them for £10.

We have these in stock and ready to ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

Hi guys...

Thanks
    brendan
    Hi CTU_Agent.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/tannoy/sfx5.1/tann-sfx5.1-blk

Thanks for the quick response to my query. 
    Before I make the leap is there any other speaker packages on special that are in a similar price range? 

The styling on the tannoy sfx is the only thing putting me off, they look a little dated. 

Hi guys...

Thanks
    brendan
    Hi CTU_Agent.

Thanks for the quick response to my query. 
    Before I make the leap is there any other speaker packages on special that are in a similar price range? 

The styling on the tannoy sfx is the only thing putting me off, they look a little dated. 
    The only other package around that price would be the Boston XS 5.1 but unfortunately it is an in store only purchase and we can not ship it.

For an extra £70 you would be up to the TXF pack at £239.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/tannoy/tfx-5.1/tann-tfx5.1-blk

The SFX does sound great and they have not changed this speaker pack in years and years as it they have not needed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

Ok. Whats the best way to order these? 179 Stg including delivery.

Ok. Whats the best way to order these? 179 Stg including delivery.
    Hey CTU_Agent.

You can get me one 0044 333 900 0070 or drop me a PM with a contact number and I can give you a call.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.