Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar Aille/Glen Burren Park

Options
  • 02-04-2014 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking at moving to Bar Aille/Glen Burren Park just off Bothar Na dTreabh/Tuam road intersection. I was wondering what people thought of the location. It seems to be relatively quiet but close to bus stop, shop, industrial estates. Main down side I can see is the fact that you would have to pull out on to a busy road every day.

Does anybody have any opinions on this area either positive or negative?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

cooperguy wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking at moving to Bar Aille/Glen Burren Park just off Bothar Na dTreabh/Tuam road intersection. I was wondering what people thought of the location. It seems to be relatively quiet but close to bus stop, shop, industrial estates. Main down side I can see is the fact that you would have to pull out on to a busy road every day.

Does anybody have any opinions on this area either positive or negative?

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057159870/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Thanks for that, I hadnt heard about it. Would this area be known for that? A one off thing like that I wouldnt be too worried about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

cooperguy wrote: »
    Thanks for that, I hadnt heard about it. Would this area be known for that? A one off thing like that I wouldnt be too worried about.
    No it isn't a bad estate at all, not known for crime by any means.
    Thats about all I can tell you.
    Maybe approach some of the residents there and get their opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I'm guessing the lack of response is probably a good thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ROZLYN

Just came across this post now...haven't been on boards for a while. I lived in Glenburren Park for a few years..up the front not down the back, and it's a very quiet place to live. I'm from Galway and it doesn't have a bad reputation so this theft is probably just a once off.
    Getting out onto the main road wasn't a problem as there's a yellow box at the entrance/exit.

Hope this helps..

• Advertisement
Advertisement