Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camogie....

• 02-04-2014 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I used to play camogie when I was younger for years and then quit because I was a stupid kid who made bad choices and now I'm 22 and apart from working, I do feck all in my life so I decided why not go back but I've been told that no clubs really take in "newbies"

I used to play for Na Fianna and I would gladly go back.

Does anyone know if it's possible and who to contact?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Surely na fianna would take you back? find a club with a team to suit your level and join them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Being gone from Dublin a few years now, but when I was there I was somewhat (indirectly)involved in Camogie and Na Fianna definitely had 3 if not 4 Adult camogie teams so would definitely have a team what ever your level.

Best of Luck with it and enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

St Brigids on the navan road have two adult teams that train once and twice a week. The second team is junior 5 and trains on a Tuesday evening, but next year there will be a big group of young players coming out of the juvenile ranks, so they will definetly be welcoming new players in. Contact details can be got off their club web site.

Advertisement