Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loaded New Skin.... No XBOX Wont Boot

• 03-04-2014 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

hi all,

i got cocky and loaded a new skin on my rgh xbox 360. now it wont boot past the xbox 360 logo. How can i boot into the original dash to use xex menu to remove the skin?

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

tried booting again and it says i have no profiles on xbox now after holding the rb on bootup to get into original dash? am i after wiping it somehow? have modded xbox for less than 2 weeks. literally have knots in my stomach.

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

ok, i booted xbox 360 with game in drive. forced its way into original dash. turned console off as it didnt log me in. booted to xbox logo n screen went black. powered down console. left unplugged for 10 minutes and i booted it up again. booted into original menu but logged me in so i got into xex and deleted skins. oh my gaaaaaawwwwwd what a long night. just wanted a quick game and decided to load a theme. never again! ha ha

Advertisement