Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian Traffic/Driving History Report

Options
  • 03-04-2014 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I was just wondering if anyone has applied for one of these? I lived in Victoria for a while but never drove while I was there (I only have a provisional Irish licence). It says on the CIC site that a Driving History Report is required but when I enter my Irish licence number it says that my details are incorrect.

Has anyone else tried to apply for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭edgy

Is it for the working holiday visa? If so you won't need an Australian driving history report. My husband lived in Victoria and only needed the police check from Australia and got his POE

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Silvio67

It says you need it if you lived in VIC or QLD but they have absolutely no way of knowing if you have.

Don't bother with it, you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Gossipgal

Hi Folks, I just applied for my visa and got a message in my CIC account to ask for this driving history. I also haven't driven out nor am I registered with VIC Roads so don't know how I can provide this

Advertisement