Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cardio, Shoot Me

• 03-04-2014 8:58am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What ever happened that teenage guy (Cardio, Shoot Me) who used to log his Powerlifting here on boards a few years back. Haven't seen him around.

Is he still lifting? If so he must be heading for a 400kg deadlift at the rate he was going.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,283 ✭✭✭COH

He's still training away in RAW - a foray into the BJJ wilderness robbed him of all his strength but his head remains at PR size levels. Mostly to be found doing endless shrugs and seated hammer curls he seems to be back doing some semblance of powerlifting training.

His mum is also doing well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

I'm still lurking away. I keep a log in my backpack instead of here.
    COH couldn't resist telling me of my popularity

edit: deadlift is around 230-240, unfortunately not 400

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Good to hear! :D

Always wondering when giving young fella's tips if they'll stick with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Bump.

He's pulled 272.5kg now. But it was with straps. So it doesn't count.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMl5twtg2vh

His mum and COH continue to be close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

His Instagram tells me he is still grappling and living on a diet of linda's coffee and lions.

His head really is fcuking huge though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement