Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIQA - Quality Management Systems

Options
  • 03-04-2014 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

HI,
    Im wondering if anybody here has gone through the certification process for QMark? Im currently working through documentation and policies for my business but struggling on a number of parts. Things like:
    Finance Policy
    Finance Strategy

Anybody here able to offer any guidance or help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

tonyagrey wrote: »
    HI,
    Im wondering if anybody here has gone through the certification process for QMark? Im currently working through documentation and policies for my business but struggling on a number of parts. Things like:
    Finance Policy
    Finance Strategy

Anybody here able to offer any guidance or help?
    Hi Tony,
    If you want to pm me the text from the standard's clauses I could take a look. I have a lot of experience with third party industry standards and audits, but unfortunately not this one.
    One thing to remember about QMS assessments is that they are two fold..one side is a systems audit and the other a compliance. So you may have all your policies' in place, but you have to be able to demonstrate compliance with those policies'.

Advertisement