Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy massage plynth in waterford

Options
  • 03-04-2014 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

As the title says where cud i buy a massage plynth in waterford or plinth what ever way its spelt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Maybe Nursing Needs in Gladstone st? Sounds like it could be a hard one to locate locally though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

I thought of that place but couldnt think of its name. might try them on the blower

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

every now and then you see them popping up on adverts etc...
    have you asked facebook? i put it up on fb once upon a time and got a pm.. people have all sorted in sheds and back rooms!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jay.i.am

Hi i have one for sale if your still looking. Affinity cream leather portable massage couch with removable insert for face, comes with matching stool , both immaculate condition. 160eur p.m me if interested.

Advertisement