Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian Cork, Limerick, Galway and Derry

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

Got mine for Limerick this morning. Cheers to the lovely people of boards, I hadn't realised it was even happening til late last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

Thanks for heads up, got tickets for Galway. They played big gigs in Royal Hospital last year and Marlay Park year before so maybe holding off on Dublin for a little bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Bought two tickets for Galway...and only realised then that I had something already booked for that weekend. Need to see if can get out of it now. Spent my youth going to Bingo with the aul fella in the Seapoint every sunday night...how times have changed!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭Cartman78

whitewave wrote: »
    Got mine for Limerick this morning. Cheers to the lovely people of boards, I hadn't realised it was even happening til late last night!

Same here....having the moring coffee at my desk and stumbled across it. Would have been mildly sickened to miss out.

Dolans said there's not many tickets left so I'd suggest getting them today for anyone that's interested.

Have Kasabian a new album on the way??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

holly8 wrote: »
    900 standing capacity I was told when The 1975 played there a few weeks ago ... there's a balcony all the way round too.
    I prefer Seapoint to Leisureland (no smell of chlorine) but I don't understand why the BlackBox is not used more often for gigs

being used for exams?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Same here....having the moring coffee at my desk and stumbled across it. Would have been mildly sickened to miss out.

Dolans said there's not many tickets left so I'd suggest getting them today for anyone that's interested.

Yea id say it will be out sometime this year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Damn not enough notice for these gigs. Only found out now, and the only 2 i can go to, Derry and Galway, seem to be sold out :(

Cartman78 wrote: »

They have said its the 16th June

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Damn not enough notice for these gigs. Only found out now, and the only 2 i can go to, Derry and Galway, seem to be sold out :(

Galway - http://www.roisindubh.net/gig-details.html?listingID=5351

They are 5er cheaper than ticketmaster there too

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

LowOdour wrote: »
    Bought two tickets for Galway...and only realised then that I had something already booked for that weekend. Need to see if can get out of it now. Spent my youth going to Bingo with the aul fella in the Seapoint every sunday night...how times have changed!

Hey, if you want to sell your tickets, i,d buy them off you. All sold out on line for galway

• Advertisement

nm wrote: »
    Galway - http://www.roisindubh.net/gig-details.html?listingID=5351

They are 5er cheaper than ticketmaster there too

Sold out there too :( Now to pray they someone will be selling tickets soon

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

Sold out there too :( Now to pray they someone will be selling tickets soon

actually I just got 2 from the bar tonight, they had a few left behind the bar, several in fact but not for too long, I'd say ...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,615 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

wacotaco wrote: »
    Do people think these will sell out instantly or take a few days?

Sell out I would imagine pretty fast

holly8 wrote: »
    actually I just got 2 from the bar tonight, they had a few left behind the bar, several in fact but not for too long, I'd say ...

hmmm do i go to Galway from Dublin, or hope some come online soon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Gavlor

I'm amazed that there are still tickets left for cork opera house. I thought it would have sold out in no time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

I bought two tickets for Galway! Might have football that weekend which meaning I might not be able to go so if that does happen I'll certainly pass them on to someone here..

Carroller wrote: »
    I bought two tickets for Galway! Might have football that weekend which meaning I might not be able to go so if that does happen I'll certainly pass them on to someone here..

i'd have no hesitation in taking them off ya :D

Well if you end up not being able to go I'd be happy to buy them off of you for face value. Friend of mine told me that he had a ticket for me and I never bothered buying one, met him last night and asked for the ticket only to be told "oh yeah, I never bothered getting them. Sure they'll release loads more".

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mgkelly

Assume that Derry tickets sold out? Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭eldest200

Yes tried to get some on Friday but all sold out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Just bought 2 tickets for the Limerick gig.

Surprised it hasn't sold out yet, over the moon all the same despite having an exam the next afternoon, shall make for a nice break between the studying!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

I have 2 x tickets spare for Galway - PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

anyone that has 1 ticket for derry PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

s8n wrote: »
    I have 2 x tickets spare for Galway - PM me if interested.

now gone

• Registered Users Posts: 2 newoneire

Have 1 spare for Galway if anyone is interested , would have to pick up in Ennis though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Everyone's tickets are just an email reference code right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Ya, I'm just going to print out the email with the reference code when going and hand them that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I got my tickets posted to me a few days after I bought them. Cork gig by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Dolans are anyway ya :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

new single a bit mental but sure should get the crowd moving

Advertisement