Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian Cork, Limerick, Galway and Derry

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Might have 2 spare for Galway at face value

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭LowOdour

With this gig next week I thought to myself...I don't really much of their music bar the "hits"! So, are the Irish gigs more than likely to be testing out the new material live..hence the smaller venues?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

another live version of a new song from 48:13 called stevie.

this album sounds like its going to be their best work . every song is different so far on the album

• Registered Users Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Serge and Tom were on Soccer AM this morning....most of the chat was about Leicester City getting promoted and Glastonbury....sadly no questions about how they feel playing in Limerick's Milk Market ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

Looking for 1 possibly 2 tickets for Galway if anyone is selling ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jimmy Macnulty

Any idea what time they will be on stage in Galway?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Have to say that first song is really grown on me , i think it will sound better live and come alive more

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭roisin24

Hi, looking for 1 Limerick ticket all my friends are going :( Please pm me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PaulS23

I've got two seated tickets for the Cork Opera House gig on Wednesday, happy to take face value for them. Seats are in row J.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Is there a support for this tour?..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭GaryByrne

I've one ticket for sale for Galway show pm for info

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

has anyone got physical tickets for Galway after buying online ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Serge and Tom were on Soccer AM this morning....most of the chat was about Leicester City getting promoted and Glastonbury....sadly no questions about how they feel playing in Limerick's Milk Market ;-)

Some people just don't know what they want to hear :)

Can't wait for Friday, the Milk Market is such a great venue for a concert

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭GaryByrne

s8n wrote: »
    has anyone got physical tickets for Galway after buying online ?

I got mine a few weeks back

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭David Della Rocco

Got two tickets during the Dolans presale for Limerick. Brother happened to get off work this Friday so after a feed of drink Sunday morning at 5 am we set about trying to find tickets as Dolans facebook said they were sold out. Just got two on ebay. €31 for the pair of them, serious bargain. I can get to the checkout on the Dolans page so not sure if any tickets are actually still available, didn't enter any payment details to check. Should be a great weekend in Limerick with ASIWYFA in Dolans on Saturday night for the cure.

GaryByrne wrote: »
    I got mine a few weeks back

Did anyone else ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

s8n wrote: »
    Did anyone else ??

I only got a paper ticket with a voucher code, anyone the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Is there a support for this tour?..

I think I read a couple pages back that O Emperor are supporting.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

they are on jools holland tonight at 10.
    anyone been to the venue in limerick?
    good? no problem with queues?

mikekerry wrote: »

Cheers for the heads up on Jools Holland.

Saw Imelda May there a couple of years ago...don't recall any issues with over-crowding,queueing etc. She got a bit p1ssed off alright with people talking during quieter songs but can't see that being an issue on Friday night ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Heading to Cork tomorrow night. Getting very excited for this now.

What are people expecting setlist wise this week? Can we expect a full run through the planned setlist for Leicester and Glastonbury gigs? (obviously with some testing from the new album to see what is well received).

Heading to Glastonbury this year aswell so looking forward to seeing them in a nice small venue before the madness of the Pyramid Stage!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Heading to Cork tomorrow night. Getting very excited for this now.

What are people expecting setlist wise this week? Can we expect a full run through the planned setlist for Leicester and Glastonbury gigs? (obviously with some testing from the new album to see what is well received).

Heading to Glastonbury this year aswell so looking forward to seeing them in a nice small venue before the madness of the Pyramid Stage!!

I checked setlist.com last week and they seem to be doing some small shows in France at the moment so I'd expect the setlists to be quite similar. Think it was 17 songs in total and about 4 new tunes amoung them.

I'm going to see them in Galway, its mad to think that they are playing in a bingo hall this weekend and closing the Pyramid Stage at Glasto next month!

lc180 wrote: »
    I checked setlist.com last week and they seem to be doing some small shows in France at the moment so I'd expect the setlists to be quite similar. Think it was 17 songs in total and about 4 new tunes amoung them.

I'm going to see them in Galway, its mad to think that they are playing in a bingo hall this weekend and closing the Pyramid Stage at Glasto next month!

Yeah...would be expecting them to be trying out/tweaking the new stuff and blend in the older songs to keep everyone happy.

If there's no 'Vlad the Impaler' on Friday night I will personally start a one man riot in Limerick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fago123

Carroller wrote: »
    I only got a paper ticket with a voucher code, anyone the same?

My email confirmation states 'Note that you will not receive, and do not need, conventional tickets.' Anyone else the same?

Fago123 wrote: »
    My email confirmation states 'Note that you will not receive, and do not need, conventional tickets.' Anyone else the same?

I called them (in Galway) - reference number is sufficient

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

mikekerry wrote: »

No problems at all in the milk market with regards to ques, very quick and can just stroll in easily :)

Doors at 7 in Limerick, and with o emperor, suppose Kasabian be on about 9 til half 10?..

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

1 standing spare for the Cork gig tomorrow night. Can meet in city. PM if interested.

Edit: ticket sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

2 Spares for Limerick this friday, face value €76. Can meet at the entrance as it is a print out of a booking confirmation. PM if interested.

two spare for Galway - Face value. PM me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Last night on Later....With Jools Holland

Lookin forward to the gig tonight :D:D:D

Advertisement