Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian Cork, Limerick, Galway and Derry

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Buderace2014

Anyone looking for 2 tickets for the seapoint show this Saturday? Got 2 to sell and gutted I can't go?

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ripperman

Anyone looking for 2 tickets for the seapoint show this Saturday? Got 2 to sell and gutted I can't go?

Cheers,

How much?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭roisin24

me! please call me on number i mailed u :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭roisin24

Looking for 2 Limerick tickets, please pm me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Anyone at cork tonight, can ye put spoilers on if posting the setlist? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

What time did they take stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

wacotaco wrote: »
    What time did they take stage?
    Was scheduled for 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

9 on the button they took the stage

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What were they like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Mike Frank Hustle

BEST GIG EVER! These guys really no how to put on a show, had the crowding going. Rockstars with every sense of the word.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Did they play for long? I am going to the Galway gig cannot wait!

What were they like?

Ridiculously good it has to be said and to do small venues like these I think another 3 here and 3 in Scotland before their big summer shows, those with tickets are in for a treat shame the auld work gets in me way of goin to one of the other dates but delighted I made this one.

Like the other poster said they had the Opera house rockin which judging by the venue name maybe doesn't happen that often :D would go there for a gig again I reckon sound was top notch.

Setlist from Cork (No need for spoiler tags, just don't click linky if it's not your style :D): http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kasabian/2014/cork-opera-house-cork-ireland-3c3557b.html

wacotaco wrote: »
    Did they play for long? I am going to the Galway gig cannot wait!

Possibly 9-10:40ish includin leaving stage for Encore

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Top gig last night, crowd were really into it from the first song, I think the band fed off that. If your going to any of the other gigs bring ear plugs and dancing shoes. It was loud but very very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Buderace2014

Ripperman,
    It's €72 for the 2 tix. PM me if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Cannot describe how good the gig was last night.

They had the place rocking from start to finish. The atmosphere and crowd reaction really drove them on to deliver an amazing performance.

The setlist was epic. Brilliant mix of old and new.

You could tell from their reaction at the end that they really appreciated the Cork crowd. Those of you heading along this week, be prepared for the night of your lives!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

would go there for a gig again I reckon sound was top notch.
    The sound was great last night but that would be due to Kasabian bringing their own speakers. I've been to other gigs there before and the sound is usually quite poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

After looking at that setlist i cant wait for this gig!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Carroller wrote: »
    After looking at that setlist i cant wait for this gig!!!

Same here....had assumed the set-list would have been more orientated towards the new stuff but happy to see that it's a more balanced blend of old and new

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Same here....had assumed the set-list would have been more orientated towards the new stuff but happy to see that it's a more balanced blend of old and new

I thought that would be the case before I went along last night but it would appear that they want to perfect the setlist for Leicester and Glastonbury.

Judging by last night's performance they seem to have it perfected already!!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jimmy Macnulty

Going to this in Galway Saturday but on the look out for 1 more ticket if theres any going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

jasus thats some quality setlist not a moments breather by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Gavlor

What a brilliant gig. My 4th time seeing kasabian and they just get better and better. It was 100% tempo for the full set as they banged out hit after hit.

One side note, I took my 16yr old daughter to the gig but there was mayhem outside as they had changed it to over 18s at some stage over the past week. No mention on tickets or email etc. She's tall and looks older so we here steeped that she got in but just a word of warning to any youthful looking boardsies to make sure you have id. They're was zero tolerance for those that were stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,180 ✭✭✭Gavlor

To whet the appetite!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭Cartman78

For the Limerick gig.....apparently there's an after-party in the Kasbah bar (next to Dolans) tomorrow night....any chance of the guys turning up I wonder??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

'Bumblebee' is absolutely superb live, that could be a setlist favourite for years to come I think. Fantastic show overall definitely, Serge's equipment went at one stage and Tom tried to loop the outro a bit to give them time to fix it, was nicely done though.

Sound was brilliant in there I have to say, as someone mentioned probably because of their own equipment, but as loud as it was the vocals were very clear too. Hate seeing loud bands that drown out the vocals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Going to this in Galway Saturday but on the look out for 1 more ticket if theres any going?

I might have one - drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

anyone with a spare Derry ticket pm me me asap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Cartman78 wrote: »
    For the Limerick gig.....apparently there's an after-party in the Kasbah bar (next to Dolans) tomorrow night....any chance of the guys turning up I wonder??
    They're off the 17 so could,be a chance.. Doubt it though unfortunately

Advertisement