Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kasabian Cork, Limerick, Galway and Derry

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭degzs

Will it be O Emperor as support and what time will they be on at in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

bennyl10 wrote: »
    They're off the 17 so could,be a chance.. Doubt it though unfortunately

Playing Galway the 17th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Joekers wrote: »
    Playing Galway the 17th

Thought was the 18th, sorry :)
    Not much chance of them at after party then..

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Thought was the 18th, sorry :)
    Not much chance of them at after party then..

Yeah think they have a night off tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Gerlad

2 tickets available for the Galway gig tomorrow night. 75 for the pair - PM if interested. Would have put it on toutless but it seems to be down for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭roisin24

Spare ticket for Limerick tonight, face value pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

What time did they go onstage in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

What time did they go onstage in Cork?

Question answered already but they were on stage bang on 9 and played till approx 10:40 including going offstage and returning for encore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

What a gig. Crowd weren't great. Didn't know any of the new or older stuff. Band were fantastic though. People walking past the bus outside not realising the band were on it was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

All I can say is, ye Galway people have a great show to look forward to tomorrow night! it was amazing

• Advertisement

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    What a gig. Crowd weren't great. Didn't know any of the new or older stuff. Band were fantastic though. People walking past the bus outside not realising the band were on it was funny.

What did they know so :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Joekers wrote: »
    What did they know so :pac:

Lsf, fire etc. all the stuff that's been well played recently.

Basically everything off west Ryder and the stuff they saw on tv. Big lull in the middle of the gig. Not the bands fault. They were brilliant.

Edit: would love to see them in such a small venue again.

Serge giving me a big thumbs up and a scream from the bus was also a highlight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Many people at it who were just there to be seen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

seachto7 wrote: »
    Many people at it who were just there to be seen?

For a person who does not like kasabian you sure seem interested in them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Lsf, fire etc. all the stuff that's been well played recently.

Basically everything off west Ryder and the stuff they saw on tv. Big lull in the middle of the gig. Not the bands fault. They were brilliant.

Edit: would love to see them in such a small venue again.

Serge giving me a big thumbs up and a scream from the bus was also a highlight :)
    Was in the pit nearer front, and thought the crowd were,for most part barring brand new stuff ,Pretty good.
    Past 5th or 6th Was a lull, but a lot seemed to be big fans..
    Those going to galway in for a great show!
    One down side,Dolans very over zealous security!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭roisin24

Galway ticket wanted for tonight, i just want 1 but will take 2 if i have to. Will drive and meet... PLEASE PM ME!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Any1 recommend any pubs with good music 4after the gig tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aha_sender

Well I'm in shock kasbian were actually really good made a fan out of me. People going to galway gig your in for a show

aha_sender wrote: »
    Well I'm in shock kasbian were actually really good made a fan out of me. People going to galway gig your in for a show

Another one converted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭phunkymonk

What time are they on stage tonight guessing 9?also I got tickets off Roisín dubh website,are the tickets collected at sea point?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

I have 2 x tix available for toinight - drop me a PM and I'll meet you at venue

phunkymonk wrote: »
    What time are they on stage tonight guessing 9?also I got tickets off Roisín dubh website,are the tickets collected at sea point?

They were pretty much 9 on the dot for the Limerick and Cork gig, should play till around 10:30 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭jcsoulinger

s8n wrote: »
    I have 2 x tix available for toinight - drop me a PM and I'll meet you at venue

Sent pm there, one would be amazing if I could get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 tt GalIrl

Ticket available for tonight, PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Savage gig last night....4th time seeing them live and they never fail to impress.

Nice blend of the old and new stuff in a very intimate setting. Ended up about 10 feet back from the stage so well happy with that.

The crowd was a bit of a strange mix alright...would say about 20% Kasabian fans, 20% regular concert goers and the rest an assortment of people who didn't seem to realise they were at a live music event. Didn't bother me in the slightest tbh, but would hope that no genuine fans missed out on tickets to some eejit who spent the whole night looking at their fecken phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

O emperor on now. Genuinely shocked at how small this venue is.. Gonna be some show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Just home from seapoint Galway....fantastic gig. Similar to some previous posts, I was never a massive kasabian fan but they really are a class act live. Highlights for me were the two new songs bumblebee and eez eh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

LowOdour wrote: »
    Just home from seapoint Galway....fantastic gig. Similar to some previous posts, I was never a massive kasabian fan but they really are a class act live. Highlights for me were the two new songs bumblebee and eez eh.

Bumblebee is a class set opener. Dives straight in.

Thought the crowd in Galway were amazing. Band really fed off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Last night was unbelievable! So so good. Fast fuse was probably the highlight for me. Absolutely mental. MOSH PIT MOSH PIT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Great gig in Galway last night, the crowd was mental from start to finish. 5th time seeing Kasabian and probably my favourite so far. The setlist is brilliant at this stage.

The heat in the Seapoint was crazy, absolute sweatbox of a place, its funny to think its also used for bingo!

Advertisement