Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Key programming in Longford

Options
  • 03-04-2014 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know who i could get to reprogramme a key for a Peugoet in Longford?

I have had the key inspected and all is good with the key, seems to be a coding issue between the key and imobiliser in the car.

Could anyone here recommend someone in Longford who would be able to look at this?

Thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

You might be able to just reprogram it yourself. My key for my 206 accidentally got reset and I just Googled how to reprogram it, and it worked a charm. Was some combination of button presses and putting it in and out of the ignition. Can't remember exactly, but Google is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

I'm possibly stating the obvious here but have you tried the Peugeot dealer?
    Hi

Does anyone know who i could get to reprogramme a key for a Peugoet in Longford?

I have had the key inspected and all is good with the key, seems to be a coding issue between the key and imobiliser in the car.

Could anyone here recommend someone in Longford who would be able to look at this?

Thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

I'm possibly stating the obvious here but have you tried the Peugeot dealer?

I assume you mean the one between Longford and Ardagh, because if so, that hasn't been a Peugeot dealer for a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭jesse pinkman

Thomas in Autospec sorted my van key out for €40 when it went haywire, It would have cost at least a couple of hundred to do it through the car dealers, they're located as you turn into Annaly park from Richmond St at the rear of the Longford Arms car park.

Advertisement