Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billy Martin

Options
  • 03-04-2014 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

How good is he ?wil he say anything about my relateship and how to fix it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rua1987

Anyone been to see Billy Martin recently and does he still work out of stables Bar/yukon bar in mullingar?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stuffed

Rua1987 wrote: »
    Anyone been to see Billy Martin recently and does he still work out of stables Bar/yukon bar in mullingar?

Tullamore

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maire89

This guy is nothing but a con artist in my honest opinion. He will ask you loads of questions so you are practically giving him answers. I was quick to catch onto this and didn't tell anything about myself so he was entirely guessing everything about me.

He got my job entirely wrong, told me my relationship would fail before the year was out (we're still happily together in the new year). He asked me did anyone die recently beginning with the name J (how many names begin with j?)and there wasn't anyone. He told me im a home bird and wont travel and if anything I'm not I'm obsessed with travelling and never stop.

I reckon he's really good at psychology and figuring people out and pulling the answers out of you. Absolute crook and waste of money-40euro and not a very nice guy either in my opinion.

Advertisement