Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS:GO Competitive Team! *Teamspeak 3*

Options
  • 03-04-2014 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

˙·٠•●Team Thanatos●•٠·˙

Team Thanatos is a team of Friendly gamers that will be entering in the ESL competitive scene shortly. Our name Thanatos is based off the Greek god of Death and as death takes time to occur we will also take our time to perfect our skills. We will not win our first matches, but we will work together to focus on what goes wrong and to improve on those things.

We Communicate via Teamspeak 3 and we have our own CS:GO Server for training. We are recruiting European players that can be on around 8pm GMT most days if not every. Their is no age requirement to join but if your a immature kid you obviously will not be accepted so don't even bother.

If you have got this far and feel you would like to join us feel free to add me on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TTFrazl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭connorfleming

What kind of skill level are you guys at? I'm interested, currently a Silver Elite Master in matchmaking but I play with randoms a lot (would be a lot higher if I had a team every game) and have been looking for a team. Based in Glasgow and online every day, added you on steam

Advertisement