Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewellers for Valuations

Options
  • 03-04-2014 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I need to get a ring valuated and I have rang around several jewellers in Cork city. They have all said it will have to sent away for anywhere from 5 days to 4 weeks. I know there is a place in Dublin that does same day valuations. So I'm wondering does anyone know of a place in Cork that might do same day valuations?? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh I was just asking my friends this. Havent got an answer yet but if I do I shall let you know. I have this old gold pendant that I was going to bring to cash for gold but I see they are all gone. I don't know if it is worth anything or what the sca is with it, an old boyfriend got it from me and I just remember him saying it was insured so it must be worth something..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

Linda's antiques in Kinsale will do it I believe.

Also, Linda's son has a shop in town - Mrs B used them recently and got a valuation - not sure if it was same day or not.

I'll try to get them name later - or you could ring Linda's in Kinsale - a quick google will get the number...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

blindsider wrote: »
    Linda's antiques in Kinsale will do it I believe.

Also, Linda's son has a shop in town - Mrs B used them recently and got a valuation - not sure if it was same day or not.

I'll try to get them name later - or you could ring Linda's in Kinsale - a quick google will get the number...

Thank you. Heading over to Kinsale today to get it done. They said they should be able to do it while I wait :)

Advertisement