Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Easter Eggs

Options
  • 03-04-2014 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if there is anywhere to get personalised Easter eggs.

I know when I lived in Limerick you could go to Thorntons and get a name or note
    put on an egg in chocolate and just wondering if there is anywhere in Cork that does this?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Hi,

Just wondering if there is anywhere to get personalised Easter eggs.

I know when I lived in Limerick you could go to Thorntons and get a name or note
    put on an egg in chocolate and just wondering if there is anywhere in Cork that does this?

thanks
    EVE on denneheys cross will do it. Not while you wait tho. They take your order and will do it on the next batch of eggs they make. It could be the next day or maybe a week depending on how busy they are. I think they might have charged me for the writing but dont think it was much.
    Their chocolate is top notch, its better than anything else in cork, just my opinion tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

+1 for Eves chocolate although I haven't used the personalised chocolate . That factory shop is heaven :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Butler's on Oliver Plunkett St will do personalised eggs too.

Where is EVE's chocolate BTW?

Butler's on Oliver Plunkett St will do personalised eggs too.

Where is EVE's chocolate BTW?
    If your comming down wilton road you come to a crossroads by the small tesco store. Turn right and after about 200m turn right again and its in there. Everything is made on site(i think). Lovely shop, pick a budget and only bring that with you. Its easy to get carried away and start picking stuff up. Before you know it youll have spent a small fortune.

Thanks .red. I found their website afterwards. Might be making a visit on Monday to order a nice Easter egg for my hubby. He'll love it! :D

• Advertisement

Heres an egg i got in there a few years ago.

Aww, that's lovely! I bet Mum loved it :)

Just to follow on from this. I went down to Eve's today after calling them this morning. They sent me photo's of their amazing decorated eggs. Charming staff, nice little shop. I placed an order for a large personalised Easter egg with chocolates for my sweet-toothed husband. Cost E30 which I thought was very reasonable as the chocolate's from an artisan shop and will be personalised for me.

They've got a FB page and are on Twitter as well. Well worth a visit and will be bringing family and friends down to the shop whenever they're over from London. They'll love it...

If your getting chocs in the egg heres my top 3.
    1. Im not usually into honey mixed with chocolate but their ones are top drawer. Their milk chocolate with a white line across the top.
    2. Their caramel chocolates are nice too but very sweet.
    3. Another favourite of mine is the white chocolate "kirtch or kirsh" or something like that. A google search shows its some kind of cherry flavour which i wouldnt be into but i always think its the wrong label cos theres no sign of any cherry flavour off it. Yum yum.
    The hazelnut or the coconut are pretty good too.
    Im drooling now thinking about them

It's a shame I'm off the chocs for Lent. I tell you I was sorely tempted!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement