Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is business on-line 'offline' at the moment?

Options
  • 03-04-2014 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Unable to access the site directly or from the boi site.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Just to confirm I tried and got blank page also in case you want verification it's not just you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Folks, 

Thanks for posting 

BOL was unavailable for scheduled maintenance at the time you posted. This was to facilitate a new homepage.  

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Information on this can be found on the BOL Status Page here

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭relaxed

Holding on the phone 13 minutes now as all agents are busy

Screen says Business on Line loading please wait..........

That's for the last half hour

Not interested in stupid replies from bank of Ireland.

Need a refund on my business online charges since the last time I wasted a morning messing with this crap.

I got a refund on charges the last so please do it again with no quibble.

relaxed wrote: »

Need a refund on my business online charges since the last time I wasted a morning messing with this crap.

Hi relaxed, 

Many thanks for your post.

A number of customers may be experiencing difficulty when trying to access Business On Line via our new homepage this morning. If you have input your username, password and clicked on the logon button and the screen does not change, you will need to complete the following:

Select the Ctrl key + F5 key, this will refresh your cache and allow you to re-enter your username and password and continue as normal.

If you continue to get the 'Business On Line Loading Please Wait' message, please ensure you have the latest version of java downloaded and are using Internet Explorer to log on - the website is not compatible with other browsers. 

To discuss charges, you will need to speak with the BOL Helpdesk. 

Thanks

Billy

Hi relaxed, 

A number of customers may be experiencing difficulty when trying to access Business On Line via our new homepage this morning. If you have input your username, password and clicked on the logon button and the screen does not change, you will need to complete the following:

Select the Ctrl key + F5 key, this will refresh your cache and allow you to re-enter your username and password and continue as normal.

If you continue to get the 'Business On Line Loading Please Wait' message, please ensure you have the latest version of java downloaded and are using Internet Explorer to log on - the website is not compatible with other browsers. 

Thanks

Billy
    I tried what you said, I can get into bank of Ireland online now but when I click on transactions the whole thing vanishes.

Who decided to waste time and money creating a new homepage which clearly does not work and causes more anger in customers who are already dealing with a crap product?

Why not focus on updating and creating a product that actually works instead of creating a home page that adds to the woe?

As regards speaking to the helpdesk after 15 minutes of holding how long before they answer can you tell me?

I just asked for a no quibble refund where you clearly admit that ye screwed up again but I got a fob off as expected, directing me to ring a helpdesk where they don't answer.

• Advertisement

Hi relaxed, 

Thanks

Billy
    I tried what you said, I can get into bank of Ireland online now but when I click on transactions the whole thing vanishes.

Who decided to waste time and money creating a new homepage which clearly does not work and causes more anger in customers who are already dealing with a crap product?

Why not focus on updating and creating a product that actually works instead of creating a home page that adds to the woe?

As regards speaking to the helpdesk after 15 minutes of holding how long before they answer can you tell me?

I just asked for a no quibble refund where you clearly admit that ye screwed up again but I got a fob off as expected, directing me to ring a helpdesk where they don't answer.
    Hi relaxed, 

If you would like to send a pm with your name, company name and contact telephone number, we will arrange for a member of the BOL Team to contact you. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Can idea when this turd of a system is going to be updated so that you dont have to rely on IE and java

365online doesnt need it, either does the SEPA commercial channels site or the file gateway system so why is BOL still left behind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Nuttzz wrote: »
    Can idea when this turd of a system is going to be updated so that you dont have to rely on IE and java

365online doesnt need it, either does the SEPA commercial channels site or the file gateway system so why is BOL still left behind?
    Hi Nuttzz, 

The Business Online website update was put on hold during the implementation of SEPA; however changes are now taking place for Business Online we have already modified the homepage.

Although we do not have exact dates as to when the Business Online system will be updated we do hope to make some further changes over the course of the year.

Many thanks for the feedback and we will ensure that your comments are forwarded on to our Business Online team.

Thanks

Nicola

Nuttzz wrote: »

Hi Nuttzz, 

The Business Online website update was put on hold during the implementation of SEPA; however changes are now taking place for Business Online we have already modified the homepage.

Although we do not have exact dates as to when the Business Online system will be updated we do hope to make some further changes over the course of the year.

Many thanks for the feedback and we will ensure that your comments are forwarded on to our Business Online team.

Thanks

Nicola
    Modified the homepage......you gotta laugh at that, all it did was stop customers from using it and cause more problems for people.

http://businessbanking.bankofireland.com/payments-and-cards/online-banking/business-online/business-on-line-status/?utm_source=BOL&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=footer&utm_campaign=bol_status

Advertisement