Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Party in UCD last night?

Options
  • 03-04-2014 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey, just wondering was there some big event in UCD last nite? Because I ordered pizza from Dominos last nite, took 2 hours to arrive, they said it was because they got over 100 orders from students!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Student Race Day in Leopardstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

troched wrote: »
    Hey, just wondering was there some big event in UCD last nite? Because I ordered pizza from Dominos last nite, took 2 hours to arrive, they said it was because they got over 100 orders from students!
    Student race day was on yesterday.... Lots of sore wads around the place today!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Is Student Race Day where students race together on a particular day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭generic2012

Is Student Race Day where students race together on a particular day?

Yes, traditionally with spoons, eggs, ties and various other laughter inducing paraphernalia. It's a real hoot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Yes, traditionally with spoons, eggs, ties and various other laughter inducing paraphernalia. It's a real hoot.

Can this please be a thing

• Advertisement
Advertisement