Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astro Turf

Options
  • 03-04-2014 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Right, I have been in Dublin the last month and am mad for get a game of ball. Before I came to Dublin I used to play 2 or 3 times a week but just can't get any where here!

I saw where similar threads in the Dublin forum were closed so I never posted the question. However, When I lived in Galway I asked the question on the Galway forum and got offered a few games so I have eventually decided to ask the question!

If there is a forum to ask about astro turf in Dublin can you move this there? and if not can leave this open as as I already said, it was very helpful on the Galway forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Wouldn't mind a game of Astro too, somewhere near town on weeknight evenings if on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

See if we can get more interest and book a slot?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

I know a few lads who are lookin for a game also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Try here link

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

Short a few guys for our weekly game. Possibility this could be a long term spot for someone looking to play weekly game. 6/7 euros to play.

Semi competitive, average standard, ages from 20s to 40s, good fun.

1st few to message me with definite interest can play. Guys only please.

Pm me asap for more details...

Thanks for viewing!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Anyone looking for a game of Astro today @ 6pm. It's played in the Postal Club near Shamrock Rovers stadium. Let me know asap if you want to play. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dhiesse

Hi ,
    Just to let you know about this opportunity if you are interested.
    We are looking for a few players to join us to play every Thursday from 8 to 9.30pm
    Details:
    - 5-a-side Indoor football in Santry
    - 10 Week Membership starting 1st of May
    - € 4.70 per Game/1.5 hrs.
    The idea is to play on a regular basis without the concerns of having to confirm, cancel or anything, you just come when you are free and enjoy, depending how many players show up (membership limited to 18 players)
    Interested ?
    Give me call on (PM for phone number)
    or check out https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/425524474260106/
    Thanks
    Damien

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mikept

Lads I've just moved to Dublin from co Clare where I used to play 2/3 times a week. am looking for a game of astro turf or any teams in the city or area.

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Cheers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Click on the boards team link under my name and post in the sticky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 scuphi

Hi all,

Game Saturday in Clondalkin at 12.30 to 13.30. Cost €3 / €4 depending on numbers.

It is 8 v 8 in Colaiste Chilliain, which is across the road from Clondalkin Leisure Centre.

If interested PM me and I'll make sure spot still available. At the moment a couple spots there.

Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 19 scuphi

Hi All,

Like a lot of other people we have lost a couple of regular players. If anyone is interested (or knows of anyone interested) in a regular game or even just to be contacted for a game here and there just send me a message and we will get it arranged.

We play in the Postal Club, Kiltipper, Tallaght every Tuesday at 18.00.

It is 5 / 6 a side, the standard is average but we try make it a competitive game. Depending on numbers it is €5 / €6 a game and we just pay every week rather than group booking so no commitment needed in advance leaving it flexible for a week off here and there if you didn't want a game.

Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Noelfro

Players needed for astro on wednesdays at seven in celbridge. Decent level but all welcome. Need player for tonight also. Pm me if interested. Thanks

Bump

Players needed for Astro on Wednesdays at seven in Celbridge. Decent level but all welcome. Need player for tonight also. Pm me if interested. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭metroburgers

Anyone know what group plays football on the small astro turf pitch at Digges Street Upper, off Aungier Street around lunchtime?

Advertisement