Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRTB registration - I'm moving out

Options
  • 03-04-2014 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I currently lost my job and cant afford to live in dublin anymore so need to move home for the time being. I was sharing an apt with one friend and our landlord registered us with the prtb.she has said she woul liike to keep the place on as she has a good job and is happy there. Does the landlord have to register this with the prtb or take my name off the register, or is there a procedure for that. Or will he just not change anything unless a new person moves in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Assuming all parties are happy with the change, it is a simply change of details. I don't think there is any fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The PRTB registration is a matter for the landlord, nothing for a tenant to worry about. One less stress for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

My landlord makes out it €30 to change or add a new tenant to the property. Still its nothing for you to worry about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

brembo26 wrote: »
    My landlord makes out it €30 to change or add a new tenant to the property. Still its nothing for you to worry about!

Yes but that's the landlords concern, not the tenants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

mrsbyrne wrote: »
    Yes but that's the landlords concern, not the tenants.

Thats why I said "Still its nothing for you to worry about!". :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement