Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

804 hardcore for driveway

Options
  • 04-04-2014 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭

How do I calculate how much 804 I need for a driveway. The area is 80m2 and I will put smaller stone on top later

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

How do I calculate how much 804 I need for a driveway. The area is 80m2 and I will put smaller stone on top later

Thanks

It really depends on the gound conditions as the depth you need will be dependant on the ground so you may want to get engineering advise

for 150mm deep you will need 12m3
    for 250mm deep you will need 20m3
    for 300mm deep you will need 24m3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

kkelliher wrote: »
    It really depends on the gound conditions as the depth you need will be dependant on the ground so you may want to get engineering advise

for 150mm deep you will need 12m3
    for 250mm deep you will need 20m3
    for 300mm deep you will need 24m3

Thanks very much, I'll look into this

One other question. Iv seen it advertised as 1 tonne bags. How many cubic metres are in a tonne bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

There are approx 2.3 Tonnes in 1 M3 of Clause 804 stone. It would be alot easier and cheaper to get a loose load placed.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 barhodgins

I will need same stone for my driveway and was wondering if I was to get a full truck load of 804
    what should I expect to pay & roughly how many tonne would be in a truck load...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Theres 20tonne in a 8 wheel tipper

• Advertisement
Advertisement