Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know of this......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭szatan84

I think they could be refrrinrg to the small garage that was on upper dargle road. Its been closed long before i came fo Ireland but was told by a local biker there used to be garage there. The "pikeys" live just around the corner from there. Ive seen a few young lads rolling bikes out from there a few months ago. Didn't think much of it at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Sad, sold for scrap. Sort of like when bronze statues in public are stolen. They cost tens of thousands, but someone robs them for the metal and gets about €200 quid for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

szatan84 wrote: »
    I think they could be refrrinrg to the small garage that was on upper dargle road. Its been closed long before i came fo Ireland but was told by a local biker there used to be garage there. The "pikeys" live just around the corner from there. Ive seen a few young lads rolling bikes out from there a few months ago. Didn't think much of it at the time.

Poster seems sure of location and time.......its a real pity..i'll be watching what happens today..

Advertisement