Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freebies to give away

Options
  • 04-04-2014 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

THese have been sitting in my drawer for about 1 - 2 months, there are no expiry dates but Id prefer them to be used than to be thrown in the bin.

PM me and Ill send them to you (or swap if you have something you are not using)
    30ml wingnuts ectofusion 12MG
    15ML Pauls Creme Brulee 12MG
    10ML Mingnuts caramel cappucino 12MG
    10ML TJuice Colonel Custard 11MG
    10ML Tjuice Tangerine Dream 8MG
    10ML Dekang cappucino 11MG
    10ML M&Ps Strawberry Cheescake 18MG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

I have some DIY Mom and Pops as well if anybody wants.

20ml Butterfly Bait 10mg
    25ml RY4v2 10mg
    12ml Butterfly Bait 11mg
    4ml RY4v2 Concentrate

The mixes are fine (60/40) but the flavours aren't for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

These are good threads.

I have a few random juices and some other bits and bobs that I'm not using. I'll post them up here when I get a moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

If anybody has any kanthal they could donate I would be very grateful, i can pass on the love when I have a look through some old gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

If anybody has any kanthal they could donate I would be very grateful, i can pass on the love when I have a look through some old gear.

I have a heap of it. Various gauges. PM me with what you need and I'll throw some in the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

PM Sent back to Tony Fella.
    Ill await a reply but still some left if anyone wants to PM me
    I doubt he wants them all:pac::pac::pac:

Ionised wrote: »
    I have a heap of it. Various gauges. PM me with what you need and I'll throw some in the post.

Yep, Kanthal here also if anyone wants. .16mm/.20mm/.32mm.

Also 3mm ekowool (small bit, 1m), 3mm silica (good bit).

Will post it off if anyone needs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

accaguest wrote: »

20ml Butterfly Bait 10mg
    25ml RY4v2 10mg
    12ml Butterfly Bait 11mg
    4ml RY4v2 Concentrate

Id love to try the butterfly bait if was still there? I also have alot of liquid i dont use. Anything in particular taking your fancy at the min?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Yep, Kanthal here also if anyone wants. .16mm/.20mm/.32mm.

Also 3mm ekowool (small bit, 1m), 3mm silica (good bit).

Will post it off if anyone needs it.

I'll take you up on that, was here looking at resistance charts and trying to figure out what Kanthal to order or order them all and end up with loads I will never use.....:)

eirewhite wrote: »
    Id love to try the butterfly bait if was still there? I also have alot of liquid i dont use. Anything in particular taking your fancy at the min?

Still have them. PM me your add and I'll send them along. I hadn't thought about swapping tbh, was happy to just give them away but if you have any fruit based flavours you'd recommend I'd be interested.

• Advertisement

dePeatrick wrote: »
    I'll take you up on that, was here looking at resistance charts and trying to figure out what Kanthal to order or order them all and end up with loads I will never use.....:)

Doneski. PM me and will send along.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Hi I'm new to this game, I'm trying to find a good liquid. Only tried dekang so far, tried 6/7 but the only ones I liked were lemon and triple menthol. Would love the opportunity to try some different brands without the cost!

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to this game, I'm trying to find a good liquid. Only tried dekang so far, tried 6/7 but the only ones I liked were lemon and triple menthol. Would love the opportunity to try some different brands without the cost!

The RY4v2 I have is a tobacco from these guys who make quality juice. I can throw in some of their Banana Maze as well if you want and that's my shelf tidied! Pm me and I'll post off on Monday.

Will do and thanks...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

20ml Butterfly Bait 10mg
    25ml RY4v2 10mg
    12ml Butterfly Bait 11mg
    4ml RY4v2 Concentrate

Do you still have the mom and pops? Would love to try - Butterfly bait 11mg as well if you have it i have a few with bits left in them i can send to you in return ?

thebullkf wrote: »
    Do you still have the mom and pops? Would love to try - Butterfly bait 11mg as well if you have it i have a few with bits left in them i can send to you in return ?

Still have some b bait - Pm me your add and ill post.

pm sent ty :)

dball wrote: »
    THese have been sitting in my drawer for about 1 - 2 months, there are no expiry dates but Id prefer them to be used than to be thrown in the bin.

PM me and Ill send them to you (or swap if you have something you are not using)

still these left if anyone wants it

Hid ball I'll take them if that's ok Ill pass on what little I have, will check when home again, out at the minute ! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

wouldn't mind trying the m&p cheescake

• Advertisement

Hid ball I'll take them if that's ok Ill pass on what little I have, will check when home again, out at the minute ! Thanks :)

Pm sent. :).

@monkstoenhoop I offered to split them with yourself, in my pm, however, looking for cheesecake meself :o and the custard .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Pm sent. :).

@monkstoenhoop I offered to split them with yourself, in my pm, however, looking for cheesecake meself :o and the custard .

No worries, i was too late :pac:

[/S]
    @ the bullkf Ill send the 2 in the post this week, pm me your address - prob wont get to a post office till Thurs!
    wouldn't mind trying the m&p cheescake
    @ Monkstownhoop do you want the tangerine and colonel custard - pm me your address if you want them - otherwise they are still here

hi there,

I received the juices, with thanks- have sent you a pm thanks again

[/S][/S]

@ the bullkf Ill send the 2 in the post this week, pm me your address - prob wont get to a post office till Thurs!

@ Monkstownhoop do you want the tangerine and colonel custard - pm me your address if you want them - otherwise they are still here

thanks dball, have sent you a PM. If monkstownhoop is not interested i will take the other two and pass them on when i try them, its great to try stuff out before buying bigger bottles,

i will go through wht i have over the next few days and offer some stuff up for free myself- its brilliant to be able to do it and i appreciate it :) its nice to pay it forward.

still waiting on stuff from FT meself from ages ago :(

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

The RY4v2 I have is a tobacco from these guys who make quality juice. I can throw in some of their Banana Maze as well if you want and that's my shelf tidied! Pm me and I'll post off on Monday.

Thanks dude, got them today. The ry4 ain't to my taste and it has stunk up one of my evods.. Pretty smelly stuff! :-)
    Got b bait instead of banana. Quite a nice one there. Many thanks!!

Allan45121 wrote: »
    Thanks dude, got them today. The ry4 ain't to my taste and it has stunk up one of my evods.. Pretty smelly stuff! :-)
    Got b bait instead of banana. Quite a nice one there. Many thanks!!

No worries. If you don't like the RY4 I'd steer clear of all M&Ps tobaccos - the others I've tried all have that same taste. Not for me either, but very popular it seems. Different strokes etc.

hi there,

I received the juices, with thanks- have sent you a pm thanks again

No probs, got the pm. I'm good for juice thanks, on a major vaping downsizing/simplification buzz :D

Got then today, cheers and thank you :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement