Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM only card v Visa Debit Card

Options
  • 04-04-2014 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,
    I have a Debit Card on my current account, which creates an unnecessary security risk (i.e the potential for direct access to my current a/c).
    Can you please inform me how to apply for an ATM only card, that does not have the Visa Debit facility - thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi lunar.wire,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Yes you can certainly apply for an ATM only card. To do this please contact your account holding branch by phone, a representative will be more than happy to cancel your debit card and order an ATM only card in place of this. This will be posted to the address on the account for you. 

Please find contact details for your branch here

Just to mention, this ATM only card can be used only in ATM's in the Republic of Ireland. It cannot be used abroad. 

If you need help with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement