Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera grip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Farmlife

i got a cheep one on ebay for my 7d, worst thing ever, cost me about €40 after shipping. sturdy feel to it, fitted perfect but missed a lot of shots with it, error messages randomly coming up, having to remove it quickly in a panic at the worst times.

I don't really need one, but I'd definitely not go for the cheapest option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭Alltherage

I use an off brand grip (Pixel) and batteries (Hahnel) but I'd be wary of anything that looks to be non branded.
    More so of the batteries than the grip, one probably wont drop your camera if you're hanging it by the mounting screw, the other probably wont cause a fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Have a ebay grip on our D90 for years now, great thing. Notice no difference in battery life between the no name batteries and the nikon ones!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭RickyWed

Meike does a very good quality grips and cheap you can get one for 40euro of ebay or their official site, where delivery is from free to 17euro depends which you pick.

Advertisement