Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evidence that course is recognised by Teaching Council

• 04-04-2014 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi everyone,

I'm applying for the professional masters of education in UL and among documents that I have to submit is 'evidence that my degree is recognised by the Teaching Council for the purposes of teaching'. I know this could be a stupid question, but what exactly am I required to submit? I read it on their website that my undergrad (Arts Joint Honours) is recognised, and I also completed it in UL but I'm still not sure what I'm meant to do since it's part of the required documentation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Golfwidow

You need to ring them. I recently had to submit documentation signed and stamped from my university to have my masters registered and recognised by the T.C. I just contacted them using the telephone number from their website and they had everything sorted for me in not much more than a week.

Advertisement