Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOB Tattoos

• 04-04-2014 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

hello all,

I have wanted a tattoo for years but could never decide what type or style to get until now. I have 4 kids and I would like to have their date of births done. Not sure where at the mo but probably on the arm or shoulder.

Can anyone suggest some cool designs or ideas on the tattoo style for the dob?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

There's a few ideas out there mate, dog tags is one, or Roman numerals seems to be very popular...something like the pics below..

dog-tag-tattoos.jpg

46648_426356697871_631606_n_large.jpg

OK, that particular dog-tag pic isn't great, I've seen better, but just to give you an idea. You know where I am, knock up if you want a chat about it. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Does it have to be their dates of birth? How about birthstones to represent the months they were born?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Thanks lads for the ideas. Not gone on the birthstones as I would have to learn them off also:pac: same for roman numerals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

I got the kids times of birth on my hands, figured I'd probably remember the dates anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

If you've got any drawings of their hands or feet, you could incorporate those with the dates? You know the cover-your-hands-in-paint,-press-them-on-a-piece-of-paper type thing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

I got the kids times of birth on my hands, figured I'd probably remember the dates anyway :)

I really like that idea of times! Haven't seen it before.

Advertisement