Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 33 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

HighClass wrote: »
    Balls, clean sheet gone for Zab. Hopefully City go on a rampage now.

Can't see that happening. Saints have 63% possession so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Lovely, there goes the clean sheet. Nothing for Nasri and this has been a great start to the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just watching the penalty replay there and while dzeko did make the most of it, it was a clear penalty.
    I can understand a player timing a tackle wrong and giving away a penalty but what on earth would posses you to flick your leg back like that? Lucky for him this result isn't important to Southampton as he's really let them down.

Well city do have something to play for and that was awful from zabaleta....I'd be disappointed if one of the lads on the sunday league done that nevermind a premier league player going for the title. Cork was going nowhere and there was 3 city players around him. Woeful defending!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I hope City lose. That will be great for my newfound support of Liverpool. That said, I would like to see SOMETHING from Demi or Lallana. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

Fuckin' Lambert.

The bane of my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Lambert has scored 34 from 34 penalties for Southampton, impressive record.

Nasri. Silva, I think, assisted. Not sure.

Possible offside too.

Good goal that!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ChoiChoi

Lovely stuff nasri you beaut :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Silva assist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Yeah right, like I'd do something sensible and rational like that. You're funny :pac:

:(

*Whimpers*

Hey Mr. P, I captained him

I feel dirty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

only 3 yards offside

irish son wrote: »
    Lambert has scored 34 from 34 penalties for Southampton, impressive record.
    Worth bringing to the world cup for that alone. Will have a great chance now with j-rod looking out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

roryc wrote: »
    Lovely, there goes the clean sheet. Nothing for Nasri and this has been a great start to the day.

There you go!

Dzeko (Kolarov)

That's the Saints killed off now, I reckon.

Worth bringing to the world cup for that alone. Will have a great chance now with j-rod looking out of it.

He should have been going anyway imo who knows with Roy! With all the penalty takers England have you would think they would stand a chance in a shoot out this time round!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Dzeko (Kolarov)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'd quite happily take a goal from Lallana now.

Dzeko (Kolarov)

Matches like this make me love this game!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

I try not to talk about luck much on here, but Rooney getting injured was a huge slice of luck for me. Forced me into bringing in Dzeko which has worked a treat. City boys doing the business thus far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Unless Carroll shows outstanding form until the end of the season, Lambert should be safe.

qwabercd wrote: »
    I try not to talk about luck much on here, but Rooney getting injured was a huge slice of luck for me. Forced me into bringing in Dzeko which has worked a treat. City boys doing the business thus far.

I could have done without that happening this GW!

City have had 3 shots and 3 goals. Who needs Aguero!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

garcia on fernandinho off

garcia on fernandinho off

Was Fernandinho injured?

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote: »
    Was Fernandinho injured?

Got a yellow just before half time, didn't look injured but I assume the feeling was game looks won and not take the chance of defensive mid getting second yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

#mufc XI vs @NUFC: Lindegaard; Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Evra; Young, Mata, Fletcher, Fellaini, Kagawa; Chicharito

#NUFC v @ManUtd (4-4-2): Elliot; Santon, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Haidara; Anita, Gosling, Tiote, Gouffran; de Jong, Cissé.

#AVFC Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Baker, Bertrand, Westwood, Bennett, Bacuna, Albrighton, Weimann, Holt. #AVFCLIVE

Albion team v @norwichcityfc: Foster, Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Amalfitano, Morrison, Mulumbu, Dorrans, Sessegnon, Vydra.

#NCFC team v @WBAFCofficial: Ruddy; Martin, Yobo, Bassong (c), Olsson; Snodgrass, Howson, Tettey, Hoolahan; Elmander, Hooper.

Palace XI to play @CardiffCityFC: Speroni, Mariappa, Dann, Delaney, Ward, Dikgacoi, Jedinak, Ledley, Puncheon, Bolasie, Jerome.

.@CardiffCityFC XI: Marshall; Theophile-Catherine, Caulker (C), Turner, Taylor; Medel, Mutch, Daehli, Zaha; Campbell, Jones. #CARPAL

#Swans team vs @hullcityteam: Vorm, Rangel, Chico Flores, Williams , Davies, Britton, Shelvey, De Guzman, Routledge, Michu, Bony.

Hull City Starting XI: Harper, Rosenior, Figueora, Chester, Davies, Meyler, Livermore, Boyd, Jelavic, Long, Elmohamady #UTT

Don't have De Gea, but Moyes loves trolling FPL managers

negredo on dzeko off

negredo on dzeko off

Resting him for 180 minutes in the DGW hopefully!

garcia booked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Good chance Dzeko might not get any BP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Moyes is a strange man alright. I wouldn't be surprised if he picks names out a hat :pac:

qwabercd wrote: »
    Good chance Dzeko might not get any BP.

He's only just hanging on currently so does seem unlikely. His best chance of nicking one would probably be a Southampton goal so he gets the winning goal bps!

Moyes is a strange man alright. I wouldn't be surprised if he picks names out a hat :pac:

Would have been a much stranger decision to pick his strongest 11 for a nothing match sandwiched in between a champions league quarter final with the best team in Europe.

davis off gallagher on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Would have been a much stranger decision to pick his strongest 11 for a nothing match sandwiched in between a champions league quarter final with the best team in Europe.

Of course, it was never going to be the full squad today. Still one of the strangest looking United teams I've seen a long time though!

silva off jovetic on

yaya booked (dive)

silva off jovetic on

Happy with this. He's ruined my day. Hopefully this means he'll drop back in BP's

wanyama on cork off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

yaya booked (dive)
    Probably means no baps now either

Of course, it was never going to be the full squad today. Still one of the strangest looking United teams I've seen a long time though!

It's strange looking alright but valencia has played right back a few times. The only player I was sure of starting today was mata as he's cup tied for Wednesday.
    After that it was a lottery, some will be rested to avoid any injury and some like fellaini, kagawa might be starting today to try stake a claim for Wednesday.

jovetic goal

navas assist

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Rosco79

8-10 wrote: »
    Happy with this. He's ruined my day. Hopefully this means he'll drop back in BP's

These bonus points are wrecking my head, really hope Lambert doesn't get 3 for scoring in a 4-1 defeat.....

Jovetic (Navas).

Still hoping Demichelles scores. :pac:

Jovetic (Navas).

Thats the combo we were all looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

ugh, left nasri on the bench by accident...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I think that goal pushes Silva up to the 2 BPS for now?

Advertisement