Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 33 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Rosco79 wrote: »
    These bonus points are wrecking my head, really hope Lambert doesn't get 3 for scoring in a 4-1 defeat.....

Sure Holtbys 3 last week was quite something! No assist no goal and they lost 3-1!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

jimmii wrote: »
    Sure Holtbys 3 last week was quite something! No assist no goal and they lost 3-1!
    That was ridiculous. I enjoy reading The Scout Reviews for explanations:
    "Despite being on the losing team, Lewis Holtby picked up three BP in Fulham’s 3-1 defeat at the hands of Everton at Craven Cottage. The German playmaker made six key passes, one open play cross and created two big chances. He also contributed defensively with eight recoveries and 10 tackles."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Yaya post

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Toure just clattered one of the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Rosco79

The bps system needs an overhaul, got to apply a deduction for playing in a losing team.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Toure just clattered one of the post.

rolled id say :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

The bps system needs an overhaul, got to apply a deduction for playing in a losing team.....

I don't agree. A player can have a superb game yet be on the losing team e.g. Lallana for Saints vs Pool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Not sure the team losing has anything to do with a system assessing individual performances. I'd hate to see that sort of deduction included.

rolled id say :P

I'll concede it was a reasonably gentle clatter, but it no way rolled. ;)

Yaya just had a shot that wasn't a goal? Had anyone seen that happen before?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

how are BPS looking lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lambert, Silva, Nasri, and Dzeko all on for 3 baps but don't they add the winning goal BPS at the end? (which would go to Nasri currently)

No reason why a player on the losing side can't be the best on the pitch just shows how bad everyone else was in that match! If Lambert gets the 3 in this one though it does seem a bit weird.

Yaya just had a lie down. He's not having a good last five minutes.

http://totalfpl.com/bonuspoints

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

As it stands there are 4 players (including Silva) on 3 BPS.

Just went to BBC and saw GOAL and presumed it was another one in this game until I saw England women are beating Montenegro 9-0.

Some points to be had there if there's female fantasy football.

8-10 wrote: »
    Not sure the team losing has anything to do with a system assessing individual performances. I'd hate to see that sort of deduction included.

In the end of the day its a team game, it's possible but unlikely that the actual best player on the pitch was on the losing side. I'm not suggesting you lose all points but a -1 to the points collected in the game wouldnt be unreasonable.

CSF wrote: »
    As it stands there are 4 players (including Silva) on 3 BPS.

Is it Nasri that gets the winning goal bonus and so should move to 3?

Hopefully that free kick at the end and giving the ball away for the throw loses Nasri a BPS so Silva & Dzeko can keep hold of their 3!

• Advertisement

Is it Nasri that gets the winning goal bonus and so should move to 3?

Yeh he will get 1 BPS added but no doubt there will be more changes I doubt all 4 will get 3 bonus wouldn't be surprised if one of them got none at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

League leader continues happily without Yaya.
    Nasri doing it again for him. And navas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

8 points from 2, was really hoping for the clean sheet but not awful I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭hurlingman97

Just realised that one of my rivals doubled up on City's defence and has De Gea starting. Unfortunately he has Szczesney as his no.2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

So do Dzeko and Silva get 3 BPS?

So do Dzeko and Silva get 3 BPS?

No one knows until they update the BPS until then people are merely guessing.

No one knows until they update the BPS until then people are merely guessing.

They generally tend not to change once the ESP column has been filled in, that hasnt happened yet mind

Just realised that one of my rivals doubled up on City's defence and has De Gea starting. Unfortunately he has Szczesney as his no.2

He has some amount tied up in his two keepers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Even if Nasri gets the full three the rest will get 2 so they are both on for bonus points either way

20 from Kolorov, Dzeko and YaYa.

Nice.

Hazard is out of the 17.30 game.

Chelsea Team

Line up is Czech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpil, Matic, D Luiz, M Salah, Schurrle, Oscar, Torres

Stoke

Begovic, Peters, Wilson, Shawcross, Cameron, Whelan, Nzonzi, Arnautovic, Ireland, Odemwinie, Crouch

According to FotMob which always has the teamsheets early.

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    They generally tend not to change once the ESP column has been filled in, that hasnt happened yet mind

Exactly once its updated it rarely changes much just have to wait for that to happen. Last week one player getting the winning goal finished with a lower BPS score than before the update so lots can change.

Even if Nasri gets the full three the rest will get 2 so they are both on for bonus points either way

Not necessarily lots can change those last few stray passes could cost Nasri. Plenty of other stats get updated for the BPS scores I wouldn't be massively surprised if one of the 4 players on 3 now ended up with zero.

Baps update 3 Nasri 2 Silva, Dzeko. Lambert misses out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

No Hazard, nuts!

Dempsey wrote: »
    No Hazard, nuts!

Is this confirmed or just twitter rumours?

disallowed goal long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Invincible

Dempsey wrote: »
    No Hazard, nuts!

There was speculation about it last night!

Okay. No Hazard. Not the end of the world. Have Ward coming in off the bench for him. Could go either way with Ward, though I finally got on the Mutch bandwagon so hoping Mutch scores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Just realised I've no players playing in the 3 o'clock games. Id be happy if Hazard didn't play and stayed on the bench.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

That's an unconfirmed Chelsea teamsheet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

No Rooney or Hazard for me this week. Its not looking good

That's an unconfirmed Chelsea teamsheet.

Is there a link nothing on the FotMob website or twitter about it from what I can see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Okay. No Hazard. Not the end of the world. Have Ward coming in off the bench for him. Could go either way with Ward, though I finally got on the Mutch bandwagon so hoping Mutch scores.

With all the raving last week about ward, I expect most have started him this week....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Baps update 3 Nasri 2 Silva, Dzeko. Lambert misses out.

Heyyyy 2 for Silva proving a nice combo having him alongside Yaya in recent weeks

Ace2007 wrote: »
    With all the raving last week about ward, I expect most have started him this week....

I dislike playing four defenders and I'd already chosen to start Azpi, Coleman, and Demichelles, so I didn't think there was a need for starting Ward. Granted, not starting him last week (while the logical decision) was quite a kick. :o

goal amalfitano

manual_man wrote: »
    Heyyyy 2 for Silva proving a nice combo having him alongside Yaya in recent weeks

Have the two of them and Dzeko now myself happy enough with todays showing! Fingers crossed Aguero doesn't come back too soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,159 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Adnan on for injured young.

januzaj on young off

Januzaj on for Young

• Advertisement
Advertisement