Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Husbands started snoring

• 05-04-2014 2:50am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My husband never used to snore, it was great! But in the past few months he has started to properly snore & I don't know why. He isn't overweight, he is quite healthy & doesn't smoke. I cannot stand it & have sent him to the spare room as I am getting no sleep!

He has switched from cows milk to goats milk to see if that makes a difference as we know dairy can cause mucus. I really can't understand why he has gone from never snoring to this! I can even hear him with both doors closed over!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Has he started to sleep on his back?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

the_syco wrote: »
    Has he started to sleep on his back?

not really, although he does at times. He did have a cold a few weeks ago, but he doesn't seem to have stopped snoring since and its got really bad. He never snored when I met him and he hasn't put on weight, just bulked up muscle wise, so unless that's a factor?
    I wonder is there anything he can get to help the congestion he seems to have at night? I wonder does he have a bit of a sinus infection, although he said he doesn't have any sinus pain, so not sure. I was thinking something like Sudafed, he could take it at night and see if it improves.

Its starting to get me down as I am fed up of sleeping in separate rooms, but I know I won't get a wink of sleep otherwise! I have earplugs, but they aren't the best, and I tend to loose them in the middle of the night! lol
    I am a light sleeper, so any noise drives me insane!!

Advertisement