Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying Bill in Post Office instead of DD.

Options
  • 05-04-2014 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hello!

My husband emailed Electric Ireland yesterday about setting up a direct debit, however I was contacted by the relevant department by phone afterwards and we agreed to start paying my bill every week in the post office instead of through direct debit, because it would be better for me.

I was wondering if you could put a note on my account to tell Electric Ireland that I don't want money to be taken out via direct debit, as I will be paying through the post office instead as arranged with the billing department and to ignore my husband's email?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Sapphire3,

Thank you for contacting us with this query. If you were speaking to an agent regarding your payment options, then your Direct Debit should be cancelled from your account, but I can certainly check this for you and ensure your account is in order.

Could you please PM with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number? Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Sapphire3

Hi Sapphire3,

Thank you for contacting us with this query. If you were speaking to an agent regarding your payment options, then your Direct Debit should be cancelled from your account, but I can certainly check this for you and ensure your account is in order.

Could you please PM with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number? Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    PM sent! 

Advertisement