Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KBC launches Mastercard credit card

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭Delta2113

"You can get up to 4 additional Credit Cards on your account for free."

Everybody could split the €30 government charge between them making a nice yearly saving!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Delta2113 wrote: »
    "You can get up to 4 additional Credit Cards on your account for free."

Everybody could split the €30 government charge between them making a nice yearly saving!

If you are happy to keep all 4 cards under the one name!

Also, the saving, for most, would be greater with going with Tesco Bank for a credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Anyone sign up? Thinking of switching from BOI. Would like to hear how long it took and what their online platform is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

As it only launched a few days ago, I doubt if any non-staff members have received a card yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

BuffyBot wrote: »
    As it only launched a few days ago, I doubt if any non-staff members have received a card yet.

Thanks, I'll sign up and keep the thread updated. Not holding out though, I seem to have a 50/50 chance of getting accepted these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Ragu06

I got the credit card there a few weeks ago. It s pretty good - standard CC really as long as don't abuse it. Shame the cash back doesnt apply to petrol stations like the Santander cc. Thats the business.

KBC recently upgraded their online app and it is amazing.You will never have to go online again. Its fast and the interface is very slick.

I moved from AIB 6 months ago obviously because I couldnt be dealing with the massive 50e quarterly fees but their app was good but KBC have trumped that one.

Advertisement