Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babybiz Closed Until Further Notice!

Options
  • 05-04-2014 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I went out to Babybiz in Dun Laoghaire this morning to pick our buggy which was being repaired. I was very surprised to find the shop has closed down until further notice and all stock has been cleared. I'm not sure where I stand now, presumably I'm an unsecured creditor with little rights. Does anyone know what is going on with Babybiz?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

deckers wrote: »
    I went out to Babybiz in Dun Laoghaire this morning to pick our buggy which was being repaired. I was very surprised to find the shop has closed down until further notice and all stock has been cleared. I'm not sure where I stand now, presumably I'm an unsecured creditor with little rights. Does anyone know what is going on with Babybiz?

Not exactly, the buggy is yours, the owners of the shop (or liquidators of the business) must return it. They might be able to charge you for the repair, but cannot steal your property.

Advertisement