Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thieves robbing grave ornaments and selling them at car boot sales

Options
  • 05-04-2014 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

has anyone else experienced this.......... sad world we live in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

has anyone else experienced this.......... sad world we live in

Without proof or a source this post is useless, aw sure weren't you the bloke selling grave plots at secret car boot sales a few weeks ago. :):):)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Mod Note

People i have edited this thread as there are certain words or names that cant be used here. Please dont use those words or names again Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

That would not even be considered a new low .

I'm not sure even , how low some people can go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

That would not even be considered a new low .

I'm not sure even , how low some people can go.

When you have no morals and consider yourself above the regulations of normal society, there are no boundaries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

Without proof or a source this post is useless, aw sure weren't you the bloke selling grave plots at secret car boot sales a few weeks ago. :):):)

mate my business is perfectly legit i am an authorised reseller of previously purchased plots that people dont want any more due to them now buying new family plots in newer cemetaries around wexford/waterford/kilkenny region however what my original post is about people going around nicking trinkets and other ornaments off graves such as the little stone books that say "father" "mother" etc followed by a verse as you all know these are expensive in this day and age but money isnt the point have they no respect that they go to the graves and nick these things just to make a few quid regards brian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

oldyouth wrote: »
    When you have no morals and consider yourself above the regulations of normal society, there are no boundaries

never a truer word said mate and know exactly who you're talking about they are disgraceful :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

mate my business is perfectly legit i am an authorised reseller of previously purchased plots that people dont want any more due to them now buying new family plots in newer cemetaries around wexford/waterford/kilkenny region regards brian

I was speaking with a smile on my face. Congrats on your business, its not something I have ever come across before your entrepreneurial endeavour is to be applauded.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 twotontony

Just let's all hope that these sub-human parasites will very shortly need the stolen items for their own graves. Or is that too severe?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Chop hands off. Simples

Advertisement