Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King's Inn manuals/prep

Options
  • 05-04-2014 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys,
    looking for photocopied or original Kings Inns manuals for entrance exams this summer. Have been down the chartered accountancy route so haven't taken substantive/academic law exams in a number of years, and by all accounts the manuals are essential for anyone in my position looking to sit the Inns entrance. Have a BCL but that's going back to 2006!

Ideally looking for Independent?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 anthony86

*have zero interest in signing up to grind course, don't need to pay €1500 to be force fed relevant law and jurisprudence, so really hoping someone can help me out here?

I realise there's going to be other threads dedicated to this topic but a lot are dated, and in the vast majority of cases the material will have changed hands!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 2 law student 123

I am in the same boat as anthony86, if anyone has the 5 prep notes for the KI's entrance exams, let us know.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

If you are going to post in the Legal Discussion forum regarding manuals, be aware that there are strict rules governing items for sale. At this stage, we are one breach of the rules away from withdrawing the for sale feature from the forum altogether. You do not want to be the person responsible for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 law student 123

Hi Anthony 86, I sent you a private message there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 anthony86

Didn't get a private message?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Guys, this isn't the forum for this. Either take it to the proper forum as mentioned, or continue it by PM, which you appear to already be doing. This is being closed accordingly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement